Wednesday, 18 April 2012,7:56 pm
I do really care

I guess in your eyes
I will never grow up.
Forever child. 

I really don't know what you thinking
But I know what you done is for my sake/

At times I might throw temper or whatever
All you think is, I will  never appreciate what people done for me.
Says who?

For how long you have watch me grow. 
And now your thinking is I will never appreciate.
What's this? 

You made me disappointed time and time again.
I wonder why. 

I think you have changed.
No longer the one I used to know. 
In short, I know you really care.

Its just that I don't know how to express my feelings in words
I don't know how to express my feelings in actions. 


I do care for you. 
Its just that you don't know at all.
How sad is this. 


I don't know how to communicate with you.





Believe it or not,
I REALLY DO CARE. 

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :