Saturday, 28 April 2012,10:04 pm
Disappointed

Today when I returned back from work. 
I saw the puzzle that I put it on the living room table 2 days ago,
it was broken into pieces by my mum!
In the moment of anger, I broke it more and stuff all of it in a ziplock bag.
Nah NOT GOING TO GET IT FIX.
Not the first time this happened.
But still, I really don't like her to break my puzzle! :(


:'(



On a lighter note.
I saw this today!
2 planes moving off at the aircraft bridge at the same time!
One is SQ A380, the other one was SQ777
But I only managed to find one photo online :(



That moment was undescribable in words!
So touching :')

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :