Monday, 26 March 2012,12:08 am
T1- My second home

Work sucks big time yesterday morning. 
Was deployed to T2 to help out.
Things did not go well. screwed up. 
And I told that newbie off. hah. 

T1 has become my second home.
I was so happy when I went back.
Seeing the familiar faces around the corner/corridor/everywhere.
To me T2 is just like a stranger, a new environment. 
I will get lost if I go there, haha. 

Though sometimes work sucks, screwed  up or whatever
And that explains money is hard to earn.

I still have 3 more weeks to supp paper exam :(

I wanna have a short getaway after apr? Will see how again.

Yeah just changed the mailing list to another type.
And it works!

Lots of things undone :(
piling up.


End with this song- I wanna be with you by Mandy Moore

Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :