Tuesday, 13 March 2012,1:46 am
Huge fan of Dandzelia
I realized I'm really a huge fan of Dandzelia! :)
Dandzelia is a blogshop, here's the link www.dandzelia.livejournal.com
Usually the lauched will be on either mon or tue 8.30pm.
So you really have to be fast, its like in 1 hour and 30 mins later you will see some of the items show pending/all sold.
Yes that's how good the business is.
Surprising right?
Usually the lauched will be on either mon or tue 8.30pm.
So you really have to be fast, its like in 1 hour and 30 mins later you will see some of the items show pending/all sold.
Yes that's how good the business is.
Surprising right?
The clothes for me are still affordable, range between $23 to $30
Every week new collection will be lauched, and I will never fail to browse through.
Sometimes will have the urge to buy. Haha.
In fact I bought a dress from them already.
This time round I saw there's 4 clothes that I like, 2 tops, 2 dress
And I calculated these cost me $101, so if I buy all, I will go broke :(
Sigh.
Labels: Dandzelia
Leave a comment?