Monday, 12 March 2012,2:12 pm
Happy Sunday of work

Its raining now.
Good weather to sleep tonight :)

I have approximate a month to study for supp paper.
time to buck up.
I feel so sad, its like supp paper all the way.
I already took like 4/5 out of 8.
Spent like $100 over for supp papers.
I passed merely all, except for one -.-
made me feel so disappointed and depressed.
All along I thought I had a little confidence, thought that I would pass, hoping that I don't have to remodule
The outcome really sucks.
I don't know how to describe in words.
Furthermore, you seen your classmates graduated, and here you are still stuck in this school just because you failed a paper.

By right, I plan to study till degree
looks like not now anymore, or should say not at the moment.
I don't have that kind of brain to study till there.
Judging on my exam/supp paper with all just borderline pass, you would have know.


I saw a second officer pilot who came from Jakarta, he's a angmoh.
damn handsome! its like first look you will like go wild or something?
its like my type of guy. haha! he really stands out from the rest of the passengers.
Besides his height, his look. wah damn handsome!
and the captain disturbed me, he said that the name list I was holding onto, was him -.-
haha, yeah.
just that I did not disturb him back. I feel so dumb to smile at him as that was my respond.





Labels:


Leave a comment?

Sing and dance



A place where I pen down my thoughts
Strong passion for singing and dancing!
Hoping my dreams will come true


Theme creds :