Wednesday, 7 March 2012,2:34 pm
Not my day
我真的有令人家那么讨厌吗?
人类好难了解。
我不喜欢人家迁就我。
所以不要以为你很了解我。
事实上最不了解我的就是你。
我要准备去工作了。
晚上回来在写。
芷琳上。
Why do so many people dislike me?
Human beings are difficult to understand
I don't like people to accommodate me
So don't think you understand me very well
Fact is you are the one that don't understand me the most.
I need to prepare for work
Will blog again tonight.
_________________________________________________________________
Alright I'm back.
Finally have the time to sit in front of the com and blog
I guess today is really not my day.
I feel very insulted!
I feel very insulted!
Reached workplace early and as usual went to toilet,
when I came out I saw a manager caught three staff at public area
so I was already like shun away from her
thinking that she won't catch me
and...
I was caught and I don't even know her at all
so who are you to catch me?
reason?
Lipstick not red enough.
She wanted that X BRAND with the code no ***
cost $7.70!
and this fellow damn sarcastic all the way when she was talking to me
and I feel like bashing her up.
she kept showing me attitude, thinking that she's right and what shit
fact was she was finding excuses, full of craps.
thinking that I will believe her?
thinking that she know my manager?
I doubt she know my manager at all
and still dared to say, oh I don't need to ask her.
but do you know her in the first place?
or you were just finding some stupid excuses to fool me?
I dislike all these stupid managers who think they are too free, nothing to do and goes around catching staff
they want to show to their boss that they are doing their job!
this is so unfair.
doesn't mean you are manager can do all these.
so those who are higher rank than you did not do anything
so who are you to say me in the first place?
Please check your own position/status.
I just don't understand, how can you go around catching staff?
You think you are doing your job?
You think by doing this you are cool?
You think by doing this you can get credit and show your boss?
I tell you, what you did will never let you gain something.
or should say you just want to please your boss?
you can easily forget it la.
you failed!
how many years have you work in this industry?
and yet still a manager?!
you failed seriously.
tsk tsk tsk.
And for your info,
I don't know about all these rules as I have never attend the grooming course
so how would I know?!
Now tell me, is it my fault or company?
Obviously its company's la!
then my problem is it?
don't know then don't act as if you know it all!
One day you will be under me.
Just wait and see.
I will make your life difficult too!
Don't think I don't dare to do anything
I am observing you.
Don't think I don't dare to do anything
I am observing you.
So you better watch out.
Labels: work
Leave a comment?